Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for maintaining and growing a brand’s online presence using a wide variety of platforms, including Social Media and Google, through content and strategy development with the ultimate aim of creating traffic and sale conversions.
- Social Media Management – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and any other platforms, including creating and overseeing the client’s social media content, engagement, and overall activity, whilst managing and monitoring paid promotions.
- Client, Supplier, and Studio Communication.
- Website Management, including creating blogs, and maintaining and uploading content, whilst managing SEO and Metadata, and compiling monthly reports.
- Google Ads and Search Management, including creating, maintaining and monitoring both display and search ads whilst presenting statistics in a monthly report.
- Marketing Plans and Strategies, including the creation of marketing plans and strategies.
- Help with additional online and offline marketing initiatives, including but not limited to;
- Writing of Voice Over Scripts
- Liaising with media houses, suppliers and third parties for press bookings, installation works required, merchandise, and so much more
- Email Marketing
A Diploma in Marketing is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing or Marketing is preferred.
A minimum of one year of experience in a similar role.
- Facebook Blueprint + Google Certificates
- Content writing
- Knowledge and understanding of online platforms, creation of ads, and monitoring
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Social media savvy
Non – Technical Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse data and interpret
- Time management
- Interpreting feedback and re communicating it with studio
- Team player
- Positive work ethic – have a can-do attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Creative & Innovative
- Flexible and adaptable, including working outside office hours
- Problem Solving
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Fluent in English and Maltese, with high importance to writing in both languages
The Digital Marketing Strategist collaborates closely with members of the design and marketing team, whilst able to work independently on day-to-day tasks.
The Digital Marketing Strategist reports to Account Superhero.